State management with Vuex? Yep. Drag and drop image upload? Covered! Authentication with OAuth2? It’s here!
If you’re looking to learn Vue, Vuex, and Vue Router in record time you’re in the right place! I built this course to help you understand Vue in a fraction of the time that other courses require. You’ll find absolutely no filler content here, only direct, accurate, and concise explanations of exactly how Vue works.
The secret of Vue is its simplicity – a little bit of knowledge of how Vue works goes a long way!
In just 11 hours, you can become a master of Vue!
In this course, you’ll get a deep understanding of how Vuex works and how it works so well with Vue by getting plenty of practice fetching data, storing it, and then retrieving it for use inside of a Vue application.
Throughout this course, you’ll get practical experience with the following:
- Producing dynamic, responsive applications using Vue
- Upload images to a remote server using drag and drop image upload
- Log users into your app using OAuth2 Authentication
- Use a cutting edge project boilerplate with Vue CLI
- Reduce the amount of code you write using Template Directives
- Communicate between components using Props and Events
- Update Vue components using reactive data properties
- Programmatically navigate users around your application using Vue Router
- Model application data using the powerful Vuex framework
- Persist information stored in your app using Local Storage
- Develop a master-level understanding of the differences between imperative and declarative programming
- Learn how Vue gives developers multiple tools to accomplish the task, and know which the best is for you
Who this course is for:
- Engineers looking to harness the power of Vue
- Beginners learning about web development
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/vue-js-course/
- Last updated 12/2019
- Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx