- ES6 Knowledge is a plus but not required
Most People know TypeScript from Angular 2+. It’s the Language you have to use there, right?
It’s more than that!
This course takes you from the very Basics and its most important Feature (Types!) to the point where you’re able to use TypeScript in any of your Projects. ReactJS Projects included!
As TypeScript is developed by Microsoft and strongly advertised used by Angular 2+ (Google), it’s here to stay.
Gain an Edge today and be amongst the first to understand TypeScript!
A Journey into the Future
Be it ES6 Features like Destructuring or Arrow Functions, Decorators, Generics, and Interfaces or Modules – TypeScript has them all!
In this course, we’ll not stop after the Basics. You will learn about more advanced features and also how to set up Workflows with TypeScript. This includes a TypeScript-only Workflow as well as Workflows using Gulp or Webpack.
A complete Module covers how to use TypeScript with ReactJS to benefit from its Features, there, too.
Practice what you Learn
Watching Videos is a Great Way to Learn. And to a lot of students, it’s the best way. If you also want to practice the things you learn, this Course offers you Exercises (and Solutions) in many of the Course Modules.
So much Content!
I’m not a Fan of these Courses which teach you the Basics and then leave you alone. In this course you’ll get insights into:
- Types and how to use them
- How the TypeScript Compiler works
- ES6 Features in TypeScript
- Classes in TypeScript
- Namespaces and Modules
- How to set up a TypeScript project with Webpack
- Or how to set up a plain-TypeScript Workflow
- How to use TypeScript together with ReactJS
- How to use TypeScript together with Node/ Express
- Real projects and use-cases!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone learning Angular should definitely understand how TypeScript works
- Learn Unity 2D Fundamentals. Make Your First Game free download