- You don’t need any prior database experience, I’ll walk you through everything
- You don’t need any special tools, we’ll download everything we need for free.
In this course, we’ll learn the MySQL Database, the POSTGRES Database, the SQLite Database, and the Microsoft SQL Server from an absolute Beginner level all the way to Advanced in no time at all!
This course is aimed at the absolute beginner, you don’t need any coding or database experience at all!
We’ll start out by downloading and installing each of these databases – all for free. This will give you all the tools you need to start writing and running code for your databases.
Then, we’ll dive into very basic database concepts. Things like:
- What Is A Database
- How To Install Each Database
- How To Install Git Bash Terminal
- Learn How To Connect To Your Database
- How To Create A Database
After that, we’ll move into more intermediate topics like:
- How To Create A Table
- How To Insert One Record Into Table
- Learn How To Insert Many Records Into Table
- Understanding Data Types
- How To Select Data From Table
- How To Format Our Results
- Learn how To Use The Where Clause
- How To Use The Like Clause and Wildcards
- Learn how To Use AND and OR
- How To Updating Records
- Learn how To Limit and Order Results
- How To Delete Records
- How To Delete (Drop) A Table And Backups
Finally, we’ll finish up with more advanced topics like:
- Foreign Keys
- Inner Joins
- Join Where Hacks
- And More…
We’ll learn all of those things for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Microsoft SQL Server. This is a bundle course of four of my other popular courses.
These databases are four of the greatest databases to learn, and learning has never been this easy! They’re the most popular and in demand for a reason! Let’s learn some databases!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to use the MySQL Database with Python
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn SQL Server
- Who wants to use the PostgreSQL database with the PgAdmin 4 Interface
- Anyone who wants to use the SQLite Database with Python
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/top-database-bundle-mysql-postgresql-sqlite3-sql-server/