SUPERHOT is a first-person shooter, where time only moves when you move. No HP regen, no projectile dropped. Only you, the mob and the defeated, take the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slash and skillfully traverse the storm of slow-moving bullets.
Blurring the line between prudent strategy and uncontrollable mayhem, SUPERHOT with stylized graphics adds new, groundbreaking elements to the FPS shooter genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalistic visual language helps you focus on what’s important, the versatility of the game and the cinematic beauty of the battle.
The main feature of the shooter SUPERHOT
- Endless Mode: How long can you withstand the persistent wave of enemies?
- Challenge Mode: Enter the fight with bare hands, no reboots, time lapse and more.
- Replay Editor: Edit and upload the best game screen for everyone to see
- Extras: Discover new content added to SUPERHOT such as mini games, ASCII art and more.
SUPERHOT is made in 30 months, with thousands of hours of development and design. From the humble 7 Day FPS original version, through the extremely successful Kickstarter campaign to many awards and nominations from experts, SUPERHOT is the result of the hard work, dedication of the development team. and thousands of supporters from around the world. The game promises to create a fever in the gaming community in the future.
If you want to enjoy a new-style shooting experience, SUPERHOT can be an interesting option. The game is being released on Steam, you can buy and experience the game through this platform
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
- RAM memory: 4GB
- Available hard disk space: 4GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 (1024MB RAM)