ScriptSafe is a Chrome add-on that helps users manage privacy while accessing the web and many other useful features.
Script Safe for Chrome supports blocking unwanted content, using fingerprint technology, integrating cookie management, web error reporting, Google Analytics , providing social networking buttons and many other options.
ScriptSafe is a free and easy-to-use add-on to protect users’ privacy while surfing the web. Just download ScriptSafe and add it to Google Chrome browser, go to Settings> Privacy Settings> User-Agent Spoof to activate it right away.
What’s new in ScriptSafe 188.8.131.52?
- Added option to temporarily disable ScriptSafe for a certain period of time (useful when you shop online).
- Added features to enable Browser Plugins Enumeration.
- Set User-agent mode randomly: for every command or after how many minutes.
- Improve the control panel.
- Fix User-agent error.
- Update the list of unwanted content providers.
The main feature of ScriptSafe for Chrome
- Whitelist and blacklist functions or manual controls.
- Protection against fingerprints.
- Anti-leak WebRTC.
- Automatically synchronize settings and whitelist lists, blacklist between devices (via Google Sync).
- Speed up your web browser when blocking unwanted content.
- Uninstall <SCRIPT>, <OBJECT>, <EMBED>, <IFRAME>, <FRAME>, <APPLET>, <AUDIO>, <VIDEO>, <NOSCRIPT>, and <IMG> as well as web bugs.
- Block unwanted content (MVPS HOSTS, hpHOSTS – private server tracking users / ads, Peter Lowe’s HOSTS Project, MalwareDomainList.com and DNS-BH – Malware Domain Blocklist).
- Block measurement data via clicks.
- Information fraud, time zone, User-agent mode.
- Block unwanted cookies.
- Displays the number of items blocked or deleted on the toolbar.
- Display items that have been blocked or allowed in the pop-up tab.
- Batch your domain name into blacklist or whitelist.
- Option to temporarily allow pages to show blocked items.
- Select the default mode Block All or Allow All.
- Optional F5 page automatically.
- Support IPv6 address.