Don’t get stuck learning the old way! Get your hands on the latest Laravel technology with our
Technology is constantly becoming better, changing each second of every minute, so you need a course that can help you learn a technology fast. A simple method that will help you become not only proficient in the fundamentals, but also help you learn how to practically apply these fundamentals in the real world. Well, that’s exactly what we are offering with our Laravel Project Course.
Here are the 10 different projects that you will learn in this course:
- Basic Website – In this project, you will learn how to install Laravel, set up the controller, views, migrations, compile your assets with Laravel Mix and build a basic website.
- Todo List – A simple Todo list will help you understand how to integrate CRUD (create, read, update, delete) functionality in Laravel.
- Business Listing – In this application, you will learn how to create authentication, add business listings and delete them.
- Photo Gallery – Here you will learn how to create albums and update photos into that album.
- REST API – In this, you will learn how to accept requests to certain routes, update the database and using items with a name and a body.
- MarxManager Bookmark Manager – A bookmark manager using the PostgreSQL as our database.
- Vue.js Contact Manager – In this project, you will learn how to build a front-end using Vue.js as a component to work with our contacts in the backend.
- Backpack Website With Admin Area – This project will familiarize you with Backpack, a collection of different packages to create different features in Your Admin Panel.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn professional Laravel development will find this course extremely useful
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/projects-in-laravel-learn-laravel-building-10-projects/
- Web Scraping in Nodejs Course