What you’ll learn
Master Excel 2019/365 with this Beginner to Advanced Bundle – Course Site
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2019
- Learn to master data analysis tools like Pivot tables, Slicers, Sparklines and Data Bars in Excel
- How essential logical functions like IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Learn powerful Lookup Functions VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- You’ll cover all the basics like how to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel worksheet
- Discover how to format dates and numbers in Excel
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets
- Discover the essentials of using formulas and functions.
- Discover how to create awesome charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data using Microsoft Excel
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Working with dates and times in Microsoft Excel
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- You’ll learn financial and statistical functions like calculating depreciation
- Learn to visualize your data using Sparklines, data bars and Pivot Charts in Excel
- How to import and export data to and from Excel
- Microsoft Excel desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
Excel for Beginners 2019
With this 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019/365 course, you’ll gain a fantastic grounding in Microsoft Excel. This in-depth course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 editions. This course is perfect if you’re brand new to Excel or are upgrading from an older version. Course Site
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new in Excel 2019
- Creating workbooks
- Entering text, numbers and working with dates
- Navigating workbooks
- Page setup and print options
- Working with rows, columns, and cells
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Introduction to Functions and formulas
- Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
- Creating charts and graphs
- Sorting and Filtering
- Introduction to PivotTables
- Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
Advanced Excel 2019
With this 8-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis, and reporting of financial information.
What You’ll Learn
- What’s new/different in Excel 2019
- Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
- How to use detailed formatting tools
- Lookup and advanced lookup functions
- Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
- Statistical functions
- MS Access and the web.
- How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
- Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Scenario Manager, Goal Seek, and Solver
***Exercise and demo files included in both courses***
This 2-course bundle includes:
- 15-hours of video tutorials
- Over 150 individual video lectures
- Exercise files to practice what you learned
- Demo files used by the trainer
- Certificates of completion
This Excel mega bundle is designed for students of all Excel capabilities.
Contents and Overview
Through 152 lectures and over 15-hours of content, this course will teach you to understand spreadsheet basics, including:
- Creating your first workbook and how to navigate Excel
- Page and print setup – just print the bits of Excel you mean to!
- Moving data around and adding and deleting
- Introduction to formulas and functions, what you need to know.
- How to create amazing looking charts and graphs
- Financial functions (interest depreciation etc.)
- Statistical functions
- How to best visualize your data using PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Advanced charting
Upon completion of this course, you’ll have a great grounding in Excel formulas and functions. You’ll be confident in navigating, sharing and using spreadsheets in a variety of ways.
You’ll be able to create charts that have an impact on databases that communicate data and financial records efficiently and effectively.
You will be able to report data in various formats including tables, graphs, and PivotTables.
Who this course is for:
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel.
- No previous knowledge of Excel required. This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel.
- The basic knowledge of Excel and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel knowledge.
- The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course