- Basic knowledge of HTML5
- The Basic knowledge of CSS3
- Curiosity to learn new technologies
- Eagerness to become an expert frontend developer
*** Real English Captions (not auto-generated) ***
Canvas was initially created by Apple in 2004 and it has been going on to shape the modern next-generation web applications. In today’s modern web development world, it is one of the most demanding skills to create games, web graphics, drawings and data visualizations without any plugin like old Flash-dependent days.
In this course, we will cover all of the key points of the Canvas API together. This course is the best chance for who is willing to learn this edge technology or improve personal skills set. Every topic is supported by comprehensive HTML canvas examples, projects, and lab sessions to support and reinforce the learning curve.
The topic covered in the course are mainly :
- Basics of Canvas
- Understanding the basic math behind the canvas and coordinate systems
- Drawing paths and lines on the canvas
- Drawing shapes like rect, circle, and more complex polygons
- Writing texts on canvas
- Text effects
- Displaying images on canvas
- Playing videos on canvas
- DOM interactions
Let’s dive into the Canvas ocean together!
If you have any questions related to the lectures, do not hesitate to ask!
Who this course is for:
- New beginners
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5 Canvas in-depth
- Who wants to improve HTML5 Canvas skills
- Anyone who wants to refresh HTML5 Canvas knowledge
- Experts who want to reinforce themselves
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/html5-canvas-ultimate-guide/
- Projects in HTML5 Course – Learn HTML5