Download Minecraft for computers:Mod Minecraft. The first image shows classic Minecraft without a mod while the second image shows Minecraft with a graphic mod. The difference is truly staggering and incredibly awesome.
But how to install the mod? Minecraft doesn’t have an in-game option, which means you have to use unofficial tools. Based on surveys, Forge is the easiest system to install mods in Minecraft.
Instructions on how to install the mod in Minecraft gameMinecraft mod has been manually installed. You must open the original game file (named minecraft.jar ), copy the mod and delete a folder labeled META-INF. Unfortunately, this is not allowed in the latest version of Minecraft. Minecraft Forge is an accessory that is added to Minecraft, making it possible to create and install any type of mod. It is updated regularly and you will not need to modify the original file.
1. Create a backup fileBefore doing anything, create a backup of your Minecraft world by opening File Explorer, typing % appdata% and pressing Enter. Then go to /Roaming/.minecraft / saves.
A folder and sub-folder corresponding to the Minecraft world will open. Copy them to a directory and if something goes wrong, all you’ll have to do is copy them back into the root directory.
2. Download and install Minecraft ForgeYou will download the latest version of Minecraft Forge. After the file download is complete, double click the left mouse button to open and begin the installation process.
Ignoring the first selected option ( Install client ), click OK. To confirm the installation was successful, open Minecraft, select the Forge profile and launch the game.
3. Download, install mod and resource packagesSearching for mods can be very complicated. You must know the types of viruses and scams that may occur. Some mods may be outdated and will not work, while some mods are not compatible with others. If you only download mods for Forge, you will avoid most of these problems.
The best site to download mods and resource packs for Minecraft Forge is on the official wiki list page, PlanetMinecraft and ResourcePack. All mods and resource packs are in ZIP, RAR or JAR format.
4. Copy the file in the mod directoryPress the Windows + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run window, then type % AppData% and press Enter. Double click on Roaming and.minecraft. There, you will replace mod directory.
Copy the file you downloaded in the mod directory. When you open Minecraft again, Forge will check the directory and look for any changes. For resource packs, they are opened by clicking Options> Resource packs in the Minecraft menu. Some mods require specific resource packs.
5. Run Minecraft and enjoy the modsNow is the time to play the game. Please note that each mod has a different control and interface. Read the instructions that come with them (usually the mod’s original website or text files). What to do if something goes wrong? One of the advantages of Minecraft is the profile. Anything that happens in one profile won’t affect the rest, so you can have a profile with Forge along with the other independent ones. In case the Forge profile fails, you can easily create a new one. Search for a simple and reliable method There are many other popular mod managers and installers like ModLoader or Bukkit, but if you want to find the easiest and most reliable method then use Minecraft Forge. Download the Minecraft Mod where? If you’re looking for more mods, here are some sites with an instant update list of the best Minecraft Mods available for download. There are no official websites but they are reliable and safe to download.
Some safety tips to download Minecraft ModsMinecraft is a popular game and Minecraft Mods are popular items to download. Unfortunately, this attracts people who want to do some bad things like infect viruses and trojans into your computer. Therefore, it is very important to know some warnings before downloading the mod:
- Download only from reliable and widely known sources.
- The most popular mods seem to cause the least problems. Please refer to the reviews and opinions of many of the users of these mods to ensure that there is no notification of any problems with them before downloading.
- Scan every downloaded file with antivirus software before opening and installing.
- Backup your.jar file or even all Minecraft files before installing a new mod. If something goes wrong, you can easily recover things like before.
Top 5 Minecraft Mods HOT, most lovedBelow is a list of the top 5 most downloaded Minecraft mods.
1. TooManyItemsIn Minecraft, you will collect a lot of things and that can create a mess in the default repository screen. This is why TooManyItems was born. This advanced inventory management mod helps organize everything with additional buttons and a smart search engine.
2. OreSpawnOreSpawn is a complex, feature packed mod that adds many different things to the game. It is a must-have mod for any Minecraft player looking to add fun and new gameplay to his Minecraft experience.
3. Lucky BlockWant something fun and unexpected while playing Minecraft? Try the Lucky Block mod. It’s just one more box in the game, but the amazing thing is it can provide you with what’s in store. Harvest the Lucky Block and you will be amazed at what it spawns, be it one of 100 different items, everything from simple food to dangerous monsters. Lucky or unhappy?
4. VoxelMapVoxelMap is a miniature upgrade map and world map for Minecraft that enhances navigation in the game. Use it to set up sights, easily spot mobs and see all your surroundings.
Minecraft is a game that lets you unleash your creativity. So why not add fun and appeal to the game when you can? This article has shown you the easiest way to install a mod and provide the most popular mods. Please install and experience offline.