What you’ll learn
Gentle Introduction to Dependency Injection by Google Guice – Course Site
- This course is the best tutorial for learning Google Guice from scratch. You will learn what is Dependency, what are Dependents, what is Dependency Injection and finally you will learn how to use Google Guice. This course takes you to an intermediate level in guice or little better than that.
- You should know the Basics of Core Java. If you know how to write some basic programs in Core Java in Eclipse and run them, then you can go with this course
This course is a clear and simple guide for learning Google Guice from scratch.
To start this course, you are not required to know anything about Google Guice.
- Core Java: Should be aware of the basic functionalities of core java.
- Eclipse IDE: Should be aware of how we write/run programs in eclipse.
Did whats cover in the course?
The course starts from zero & covers all the basics like what are Dependents, what are Dependencies and what is Dependency Injection. After this, the course introduces you to Guice with which we can do Dependency Injection. Further, the course covers in what all ways, we can do the injection and what is the internal life cycle which guice follows to do it.
The course covers most of the important core concepts of guice. This is a beginner’s level course on Guice. So, if you don’t know guice at all and want to learn it, this is the course to go for without reading further !!. If you already know guice to some extent, then pls refer below to see what’s covered in the course & decide if it’s suitable for your needs:
- Understanding of Dependency, Dependents and Dependency Injection
- Environment set up to get started
- Constant Binding
- Object graph Building Life cycle/mechanism
- Ways of injection – Constructor, Field, and Method
- Creating Singletons
- Injecting objects with custom annotations
- Injecting objects with Named Annotation
- Creating Objects with @Provides method
- The creating Objects with @Provides method with some additional configuration
- Creating Objects with Provider class
- Creating Objects with Provider class some additional configuration
- Just in Time/ Built-in Time bindings
- Having and combining multiple modules
What is Google Guice?
Google Guice is an open-source software framework for the Java platform released by Google. It provides support for dependency injection.
Why you should buy this course?
If you want to learn Google Guice and know nothing about it, you should buy this course because :
1. The course gently introduces you to the new concepts and then explains to you in the step by step manner everything around it.
2. One video just explains one topic so that it’s easily understandable.
3. You will get access to the source code, which I write in the videos
4. This course takes you through the development of a simple and real-time application, in which we use Google Guice
5. Your instructor(me) has good prior experience in training & teaching courses online and in classroom
- Who so over wants to learn Google Guice from scratch. This course takes you to an intermediate level in guice or little better than that. After the course, you will know how to create objects in your application
- Learn Unity 2D Fundamentals