- Experience coding: familiarity with a command line and code editor.
And for plenty of reasons:
- Smart contracts are the main feature behind Ethereum, which is the second most valuable cryptocurrency.
- Learning smart contracts is a natural next step after learning about blockchains. A blockchain is a decentralized ledger. A smart contract blockchain is a decentralized computer.
- A smart contract blockchain can support decentralized applications. This opens the door to a wide variety of solutions.
Based on these points and more it would definitely be a valuable learning experience to try building a smart contract blockchain and cryptocurrency like Ethereum.
A complete system like Ethereum is quite complex. It uses many advanced data structures and technologies. And untangling the interaction between its many components can feel like navigating through a labyrinth.
This is why I made it my mission to create a “Build Ethereum From Scratch” tutorial that focuses on the essential elements. By the end of the tutorial, you should be able to execute smart contracts in a decentralized way.
And with a few months of work, here you have the finished product! Here is the course journey:
- Build a smart contract language and an interpreter to execute code.
- Next, create an ethereum-inspired blockchain, with its own mining implementation, and block structures.
- Extend the blockchain with a network implementation.
- Incorporate transactions and accounts. This will set up the Ethereum-like cryptocurrency, and create the concept of a decentralized computer.
- Come full circle by running smart contracts on the blockchain.
By the end of the course, you will have built a decentralized computer platform that resembles many of the key features of Ethereum. That way, the project is truly in your hands – ready to go as far as you want to take it.
Take this course if you want to learn how Ethereum works.
Alright, let’s get started coding!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build a smart-contract based system.
- Ethereum enthusiasts aiming to understand the platform from a code perspective.
- Blockchain developers who’d like to learn about the fundamentals behind Ethereum.
- Rising developers looking for a unique project to add to their resume.
- Entrepreneurs looking for the foundation for their next smart-contract based solution.
- Bitcoin enthusiasts wanting to learn more about the cryptocurrency landscape.
- Coders who want to expand their horizons by diving into blockchain and cryptocurrency concepts.
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/build-ethereum-from-scratch/
- Learn Apache Cassandra in Just 2 Hours Course