- A Mac, PC, or Linux Machine
Smart Contracts? They’re here. The Ethereum Blockchain? Covered. Solidity? Yep!
There can be no understating it: Ethereum and Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years. That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Ethereum, blockchains, and how to build apps with this new technology.
What tools and libraries are used?
The Ethereum tech ecosystem is in constant change. Instead, this course will teach you how to assemble your own boilerplate package to develop, compile, and test Smart Contracts.
What is Solidity?
Solidity is a programming language for writing Smart Contracts. Essentially, think of it as a way to control a bank account with code. With Solidity, we can write applications that simulate a crowdfunding campaign, a lottery, a loan, or any other type of financial instrument. This course will give you all the tools you need to master Solidity.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to leverage blockchain technology for advanced apps
- Engineers who want to understand Ethereum and how to build apps with it
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/ethereum-and-solidity-the-complete-developers-guide/
- React Native – The Practical Guide Course
- Last updated 12/2019