What you’ll learn
Essential Academic English: Prefixes & Suffixes – Learn English
- This course will help students improve their academic understanding of English.
- Will improve students’ conversational English.
- This course will better prepare students for international exams (IELTS, CAE, FCE, SAT, TOEFL, TOEIC).
- This course will build students’ confidence in English.
- You should be able to hold a conversation at an intermediate level or B1 grading (CEFR).
- You should want to improve your English.
More and more students around the world are studying English! With a competitive job market and the rising standard of international exams, academic English has never been more important.
Are you looking to improve your English? After the success of my science courses, (see instructor profile), I have designed this course to perfectly complement your knowledge of prefixes & suffixes.
Through animated videos, taught by a fully-qualified native ESL teacher, we’ll look into where these prefixes and suffixes came from, their grammar, their pronunciation, and how to use them in everyday English. With activities in speaking, listening, reading, and writing, we’ll work together to improve your understanding.
This course is specifically looking at prefixes & suffixes in the English language. Hugely important for everyday life; if you can break down the English word, your English ability will improve remarkably!
This course includes:
- Interactive lectures
- Listening + Speaking Practice
- Academic Worksheets
- Quizzes + Practice Tests
- Certificate Of Completion
Who this course is for:
- Students studying English.
- Wanting to improve their English proficiency (speaking, listening, reading & writing).
- Students preparing for international exams.
- Students looking to move from B1/B2 to C1/C2 level (CEFR).
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/essential-academic-english-prefixes-suffixes/
- The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course