UniFi – The leading Wi-Fi management system for businesses
Millions of orders every year in more than 180 countries
More than Wi-Fi
UniFi is rapidly expanding to a full Software-Defined Networking (SDN) solution, integrating seamless network switching, high performance, and more.
Management system Unifi include Wi-Fi management software connecting computer network Unifi Network Controller, supports most popular operating systems today as Windows, MacOS, Linux. It allows you to expand and manage thousands of UniFi Wi-Fi devices. The design of this network software interface is simple and intuitive so extremely easy to use.
Instructions for installing UniFi Network Controller
To find the most stable version of UniFi Network Controller software available, you can go to the publisher’s Downloads page via the download link below.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system:
- Windows 7 or Windows 10 (recommended)
- Windows Server 2008 or 2016 (recommended)
- CPU: x86-x64 processor (Intel / AMD x64 recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB
- 100Mbps wired Ethernet network
- At least 10GB free hard disk space (recommended 20GB or more)
- Java: Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 8
- Web browser: Google Chrome
- MongoDB 3.2 and above
Install and upgrade UniFi
Note: Before upgrading, you should back up your current activity in case something goes wrong.
1. Open the Downloads page.
2. Navigate to Software section and find the latest Windows entry.
3. Select Download and click ” I Accept ” if you accept the agreement.
4. Select Download File .
Note : At this time, the downloaded .exe file will be located at the selected directory location. The time to complete this process depends on the server throughput of the Internet.
5. Close UniFi by exiting the status window found when clicking on the system tray icon.
Note: During this time, the UniFi Network Controller cannot handle any queries. The client data will still transfer through the relevant devices.
6. Open the .exe file and navigate to the installation instructions.
7. After completing the installation guide, you can open the UniFi program.
8. To access the controls, open a browser window and navigate to:
If the Controller service is running the software will prompt in web form.
9. UniFi Network Controller will run.
Overall, UniFi is a great Wi-Fi management system for businesses. With the support of UniFi Network Controller and the corresponding device firmware, you will ensure the most stable and optimal WiFi system.