The Music Machine is a horror adventure game called Music Machine. The story is about a little girl and a ghost traveling together in a frightening journey. See who they are, what they did, and what will this tour bring them?
The main character in The Music Machine game is Haley, a girl just 13 years old, having a complicated relationship with her old friend Quintin. The boy is now a ghost and the strange thing is that Quintin always tries to kill Haley without any reason. It was this plot of Quintin that led them to a mysterious adventure in the desert island, where many others were murdered. On this uninhabited island, amidst the cells and trees, a mysterious building has been found, which contains secrets that we need to explore.
Main features of The Music Machine PC game
- The game is a combination of adventure adventure and puzzle, there are many similarities with The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
- Horror elements show throughout the game atmosphere and storyline.
- This is not the Unity Asset Store collection. From shaping, music, environment to graphics are carefully cared for and bring their own features. Sound effects create a creepy feeling for the game.
- The plot is deep and independent, but is also considered an extension of The Moon Sliver.
- Beautiful graphics with dark, gloomy colors create a mysterious and scary feeling for the game.
- Operating system: Windows XP or higher.
- Processor: Intel i3 or higher.
- 1GB RAM.
- AMD Radeon 6870 graphics card or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Minimum memory of 600MB.