TeamViewer is a remote control software that is extremely convenient and fast, can connect to any computer or server anywhere in just a few seconds. Because of its convenience, TeamViewer has won the hearts of many users.
TeamViewer 14.6.4835 is the latest version with lots of additional features.
New standardization for support and remote control
Download TeamViewer 14
> 200 million
Experience unprecedented performance with TeamViewer 14
New quality benchmark
- Better quality for low bandwidth : So you can connect TeamViewer anywhere.
- Reasonable server infrastructure : To increase stability and uptime.
- Improve connection quality : Provide better global connection speed.
- TeamViewer Pilot : Solve off-screen problems with augmented reality.
- Customize device information : Let you hold all the relevant information in the palm of your hand.
- Advanced device group : For easier arrangement and quick reference.
- Execute commands with a click : Perform processes repeat by a click.
- Enhance customer support accessibility : Provide more efficient service to increase customer satisfaction.
- Dark Mode : Increases concentration while reducing eye strain.
- New design : Enjoy TeamViewer experience more clearly and effectively.
- New iOS screen sharing procedure : The first solution for remote iOS support is now better than before.
- Reliable device management : More management options for optimal protection.
- Made in Germany : Trust is built on the highest safety standards.
- Compliance with GDPR
Experience a new, augmented reality solution in TeamViewer 14
TeamViewer 14 helps IT administrators solve everyday challenges
IT support teams can use TeamViewer 14 to help partners instantly
TeamViewer 14 for companies: Security first priority
Discover new features in TeamViewer 14
Changes in the latest TeamViewer version
- Fix interrupt while streaming audio.
- TeamViewer is fully compatible with the latest Apple operating system – iOS 13 and the latest iPadOS.
- Released new add-ons to connect to mobile devices, here are the supported devices:
- DMD Swedish digital music player.
- Nokia mobile phone 4.2
- VSmart smartphone.
- Terminals, Pin Pad and Point-of-Sale from Nexgo.
- In addition to the add-ons available for Sharp smartphones, TeamViewer now supports an add-on for Sharp digital displays.
- Philips TPM1531 and TPM1532 monitors.
- Minor improvements and other bug fixes.
- Fully compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 (0319) and Windows Server 2019.8.21
- TeamViewer Pilot – Now users can add text to arrows and freehand drawings.
- TeamViewer Pilot – Improve image quality for connections to iPhone / iPad.
- Fixed a bug where blocking of file transfer connection to TeamViewer 6 and earlier versions.
- Fixed an issue where blocking correctly closed connections to TeamViewer 6 and earlier versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the correct availability of TeamViewer Server ID on Windows Server 2019 system
- Fixed a bug that increased memory usage while connecting to Android devices, causing TeamViewer errors.
- Fixed a bug where the “overwrite all” button was lost in the file transfer window.
- Fix crash errors sometimes occur when deleting files / folders in the file transfer window.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the remote system and TeamViewer connection were running in 8-bit color depth mode.
- Fixed an issue where video of meeting participants cannot be recorded in certain cases.
- Fix some other crashes.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.
- The new TeamViewer Pilot tab helps set up sessions more conveniently.
- Integrate TFA into the login process (no modal dialog box).
- Remove the old user interface, allowing to improve performance and user experience.
- Servicecamp – Mobile compatible viewer
- Fix CVE-2019-11769 error – Delete the feature that provides authentication of Windows admin accounts to update TeamViewer.
- Fix file transfer errors causing the File transfer window to occasionally freeze.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the device from reading messages when not logged in.
- Fix some other crashes.
- Minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Client experts in TeamViewer Pilot sessions can now freely hand-draw in addition to placing arrows.
- Fixed a bug that prevented VoIP from starting directly from the start of TeamViewer Pilot session.
- Fix the error of blocking copying & pasting image bitmaps from one device to another.
- Fixed an issue that caused problems when uploading PowerShell scripts during a 64-bit session when 32-bit machine was used.
- Fixed a problem with the connection block when using the PasswordB64 parameter as input for the TeamViewer.exe file.
- Fixed a crash that prevented users from signing in to the File Box service during a presentation.
- Fixed a bug that caused connections to mobile devices to be stuck while establishing a connection under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the current session ID window was selected in certain cases when connecting a remote device via ID.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Switch Sides feature from working under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen sharing widget to not update properly in the current screen content when holding a meeting.
- Fix other crash errors.
- Make many small improvements.
- TeamViewer-UDP now also works in networks only for IPv6 or at some NAT-Technology blocking UDP over IPv4 while working.
- With the new access control to execute a script of incoming and outgoing sessions that can be deployed through policies in the Management Console, users can now set up more detailed permissions.
- Improve key performance for TeamViewer Pilot connections.
- Quick setup Pilot connection partners.
- Improve remote control performance by improving the way TeamViewer uses the network for optimal throughput.
- Update the script menu during the session if adding, deleting or updating the scripts.
- Improve the way TeamViewer handles CTRL movies in combination with other programs.
- Fix bug when creating new directories while transferring files when copying from network drives.
- Fixed a bug causing TeamViewer to hang when copying large files, especially from a network drive.
- Fixed a bug that reduced the effectiveness of remote control when connecting to macOS devices that configured TeamViewer to start up with the system.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Excel application to crash when copying & pasting data in a local Excel file to a remote Excel file (only happens to local Excel files).
- Fixed a bug that caused the video playing on the remote computer to hang while connecting when resizing the video window.
- Fixed a bug where creating strange components on the screen when resizing video in a remote session.
- Fixed a bug that made TeamViewer “consume” more memory than expected when transferring large files and using accounts with multiple partners on computers & contacts.
- Fix some errors that cause other programs to hang.
- Other minor improvements.
- After completing a script in the session, the server message is now displayed with an exit code and failed operations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the remote window to display strange components after minimizing and maximizing it.
- Fixed a bug where strange components appear on the screen in some cases when moving videos in remote connections.
- Fixed a bug that prevented screen updates after minimizing the remote control window.
- Handling a number of other crash issues.
- Fix and improve small.