TeamViewer Touch is a free application available in the Windows Store and was developed for Windows 8. users. This is a very useful tool when users need access to a remote computer or device. The software works with devices available on the network and devices with public IP addresses accessible from the Internet.
Based on the version of TeamViewer – the best remote control software currently available – TeamViewer Touch is a new experience, helping you easily control remotely on the touch screen.
Upgrade to the latest TeamViewer Touch
- Support remote control of all computers in seconds: Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Highest security standard – 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
- Integrate multiple computers and contact lists – Display online status of partners and connect with them via quick access system.
- No configuration – Easy access to remote computers without the intervention of a firewall or proxy server.
- Multitasking support – Switch to work on other applications or screens, for example using the clipboard while still performing remote control operations on the interface.
- Configuring Wake-on-LAN – Switch computers remotely.
- Simple Reboot – Reboot remote computers or servers everywhere.
- Multi-screen – Switch between screens makes it easy to work with.
Instructions for installing TeamViewer Touch
- Install and launch the application.
- Install and launch the TeamViewer desktop application on the computer you want to control remotely. To do this, users need to install TeamViewer version 8 or higher.
- Enter the TeamViewer ID and password of the joystick computer on the application and click on “Remote Control”.