With Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders for Minecraft , sunlight will glow in the horizon, the water surface will reflect beautiful sparkling light, vivid clouds flying in the sky and disappearing into the void. The shadow effect will be reflected on the water thanks to the bright light, which is the image of mountains, natural landscapes … dreaming. Thanks to this package of shader pack , the context of Minecraft game becomes more lively and attractive. On the clear water, players can feel the mirror image of all things thanks to the daylight effect. Nature paintings in Minecraft are beautiful and close to players. Like other shader pack packages, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders is easily installed on computers with powerful graphics cards and CPUs. However, you can still experience Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders on machines with lower configuration after standard installation and reduce FPS speeds accordingly.
Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders requires computers to have 3 programs available:
- Minecraft Forge
- Optifine HD
- GLSL Shaders Mod
Instructions for installing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Computers need to have 3 programs available: Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Navigate to the Minecraft game folder.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, enter% appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down the Alt key and Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find Minecraft.
- Put the downloaded mod (.zip file) into .minecraft / shaderpacks / folder. When opening Minecraft game and clicking Mods button, you will see the mod just installed and can experience it now!