Some of your company’s most important information is stored on the hard drive of the terminal system and mobile media. In the event of loss, theft, or embezzlement, one of these systems or devices may disclose company information, employee records, government secrets, or intellectual property rights, thereby causing serious consequences for your company. Therefore, you need to have an effective security solution to help protect the data against the dangers and comply with the rules without the management of IT staff.
Secured eDisk is a comprehensive hard disk encryption product with the function of protecting all hard drives in laptops, systems, servers as well as mobile devices. With Secured eDisk, you can rest assured that your important information is always protected and obeys the rules even if the system is lost, stolen or error. Moreover, you can easily use and manage Secured eDisk through central management tools.
Benefits for businesses :
100% hard drive encryption
Widely used worldwide by government agencies, companies and organizations to protect data from hazards, Secured eDisk always provides users with the most optimal level of protection. It can encrypt and decrypt all data through the use of certified encryption algorithms to protect important information on the hard drive from being exposed.
Secured eDisk plays a key role in data protection tools. You can integrate Secured eDisk with authentication tools, data centralized solutions to protect information in databases and applications and protect individual files or folders on the system. computer. With Cryptzone data protection solutions, you can fully protect the information throughout its life.
Low usage and management costs
The simplified interface ensures you can use and manage the software in a short time.
Main features :
Integrated with Microsoft’s Active Directory (ADAM)
Seamless integration with Microsoft Active Directory ensures that when your laptop is lost, the protection tool remains active and updated.
IT administrators and staff do not need to learn new applications to manage and use Secured eDisk. Because everything will be managed and deployed from Active Directory.
Secured eDisk Client
Minimum hardware requirements :
- Hard disk drive: 10 MB.
- Intel 32-bit compatible CPU computer system.
- Enough memory to run the operating system, plus 30 MB of free hard disk space available.
- CD ROM drive or access the server-based installation directory.
- Limit hard drive capacity <2 TB.
- The client firewall must allow access to the Internet on port 80, or port 5094 if required to connect to the License Server.
- (Active Directory Server only) Active Directory Server must have open ports that allow ProtectDrive client to receive updates:
– Port 88 TCP / UDP (Kerberos network authentication protocol).
– Port 135 TCP RPC (End Point Mapper Service; Distributed Component Object Model [DCOM]).
– Port 389 TCP / UDP (LDAP).
– Port 1026 TCP (Calendar access protocol; DCOM services).
- Ports 88 and 389 are required for precise connection between domain members and Active Directory domain controllers. Port 135 and 1026 to connect correctly with Secured eDisk and its remote clients.
Storage hardware support:
- Secured eDisk can encrypt / decrypt all of the system hard disk partitions fixed (unable to move) with the assigned drive letter (does not support hidden partitions), including all IDE / drives EIDE, SATA, SCSI, and selected mobile devices (such as USB flash drives and external hard drives). Software RAID array is not supported.
- Secured eDisk does not affect the normal operation of the secondary storage system with the following exceptions:
– It is not possible to format any partition on the system hard drive.
– Secured eDisk does not support adding, deleting, or replacing hard drives after installation.
– During the installation process, Secured eDisk accounts for all partitions will be displayed on the system. Do not support resizing, converting, or repartitioning after installation. Include the operation of the Master Boot Record.
Support for operating systems:
Support the following systems for Client Management (on the server) :
- Windows 2003 Server, SP2.
- Windows 2003 Server R2, SP2.
- Windows 2008 Server R2.
Support for the following systems for clients :
- Windows Server 2003 R2, Service Pack 2 (ProtectDrive is only for Server version).
- Windows 2008 Server R2 (ProtectDrive is only for version).
- Windows XP Home, Service Pack 3.
- Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 3.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, Service Pack 2.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
After completing the registration, an email including product key and user guide will be sent to your email. Please open the email and follow the guided steps.