Regions Of Ruin is an immersive , open-world RPG with action style scrolling 2D Pixel graphics and city building. In Regions Of Ruin , players will explore, battle and build an open world with challenges for themselves and the base area, including the threat of extinction of the dwarfs.
Welcome to Regions of Ruin – an open world with upgraded characters based on skills and adventures exploring new things!
Players will start from the land buried by hundreds of years of construction, challenging development. Here, the kingdom has risen and collapsed countless times, the settlement was abandoned and vandalized by rival groups, leaving many mysteries beneath the ruins. The player’s mission is to transform into a brave hero to find those mysteries in the Regions of Ruin game!
The main feature of the game Regions of Ruin
- Extremely stylish battle system with statistics and level up.
- The skill tree focuses on the fighting style of each player.
- Lots of wealth and rare items for you to collect.
- Use equipment and fusing to become resources.
- Explore the open world with hand-drawn gaming environment, no maps and random levels, everything is meticulously cared for.
- Build and expand the city as you like.
- Rescue and recruit the dwarves to fight for your side, help them escape extinction.
- Dispatch workers to exploit resources from reclaimed areas.
- Hire mercenaries to support combat.
- Lots of extended missions and plots are waiting for you to explore.
- Some important skills that you need to consider and use from the beginning are Throwing, Shield Dash and Bleeding.
- Throwing skills are used in long-range combat, limiting damage to the character compared to melee combat. As the enemy gets closer, you can dodge, run and keep throwing but pay attention to your Stamina.
- Shield Dash allows you to actively attack when locked, direct attacks on enemies and preserves forces.
- Bleeding creates a total damage effect, which is used when fighting melee and double the damage for opponents.
- If you are in a passive and seriously injured position, call the battle for at least 5 seconds, maybe even move to another area or to a healing base. Keep fighting at another time.
- Taking the initiative to attack your opponent will help you gain more advantages and can defeat all enemies.
- Avoid opponents when they are stronger than you to preserve life, spend time finding chests containing items and minimize damage.
- Find powerful weapons or armor in the chest to strengthen the character, even bring new fighting opportunities for you in the same area.
- When launching a strong attack, you need to take the time to quickly end the fight.
- Upgrade the storage tent to avoid loss of collected resources.
- Do not forget to upgrade the campfire to expand the area of ownership and search for new places.
Regions Of Ruin configuration
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 1GHz.
- RAM: 512MB.
- Graphics: Nvidia or AMD discrete video card with 512MB VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- 900MB free hard drive to install and play Regions Of Ruin game .