PicLab for Android 2.1.3 is a powerful photo editing application, running on devices with operating system 4.0.3 and up and completely free.
With the support of PicLab for Android , users can add artistic text to photos, can use beautiful filters and effects, and apply frames to photos. Besides, you can also add textures ( textures ), add borders to photos and share photos on social networks.
The PicLab for Android creation team has designed the user-centric, so you will have the best experience.
Latest feature of photo editing application PicLab for Android
- Support horizontal and vertical screen images, making it easier to post photos to Instagram than before.
- Add more artistic fonts to add to photos.
- Additional sticker packages with a variety of themes, allowing you to insert into photos to create unique photos.
- Optimize applications, including filters, photo effects and custom tools.
The main feature of PicLab for Android photo editing application
Add artistic words to photos
- Choose fonts and fonts from the collection of the world’s top designers.
- Users can resize, rotate or adjust the transparency of text easily.
- Lets add more layers of text to create a beautiful calligraphy style.
- Users can use up to 9 filters collages to bring a whole new feel for your images.
- PicLab for Android is under development and will provide more filters in the future.
- Allows custom brightness, saturation, contrast, blur and exposure of the image.
Layer and mask
- Choose a template from a collection of more than 100 shapes, borders, and textures to add creativity to your photos.
- Only with PicLab for Android, you can create avatar (avatar) square rounded, avatar style is the trend today.
- PicLab for Android allows you to save edited photos to your local library or share photos to Instagram , Facebook , Twitter or email them to friends and relatives.
Important note : PicLab for Android is free but also includes IAP packages that require users to pay to be used. You can disable this feature in the device settings.