Applied Image Processing Photo Metadata Remover for Android helps protect your privacy by removing EXIF metadata from each photo shoot before you post or share them on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram , Snapchat , …
Photo Metadata Remover for Android is an application to remove EXIF metadata from photos
EXIF (short for Exchangeable Image File format) is a standard that specifies the formats for images, audio and auxiliary cards used in digital cameras (including smartphones), scanners , image and audio file processing systems recorded with digital cameras.
EXIF contains a lot of information about the photos you take, such as: Data and shooting date, camera used, file size and format, focal length, etc. EXIF also has the ability to take advantage of built-in GPS sensor. on camera (if enabled) to record the location where the photo was taken.
That means, when you share photos, viewers can know the details of the photo, including personal information and where you live. Therefore, users should edit or delete all sensitive metadata before sharing photos online.
Photo Metadata Remover will help erase important information in your photos
With Photo Metadata Remover for Android , you can easily delete EXIF metadata added to photos when taking them, such as:
- Camera / phone type.
- Camera / phone model
- GPS location (if enabled).
- Date and time the picture was taken.
- Brand / model / serial number (depending on your device).
- Light source.
- Time to take pictures.
- ISO speed.
- Focal length.
- Flash mode.
- Name of image processing software.
- Distance from the device to the object (depending on your device).
- And many other details.
When using Photo Metadata Remover , users do not have to worry that they will accidentally share personal information (in photos) with others. In addition, social media services cannot collect metadata from your uploaded photos to create advertising profiles anymore.
Protect your personal information with Photo Metadata Remover for Android
Salient features of Photo Metadata Remover application for Android
- Simple and easy to use.
- Support deleting many types of EXIF data.
- Batch processing photos in folders.
- Optionally create a copy of the image without metadata or remove metadata directly from the original image.
- Help protect your privacy.
- Do not show unnecessary features and permissions.
- Is completely free application.