Pet Bat Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 allows players to tame bats to accompany you on a trip to explore the world of Minecraft and effectively fight mobs.
Refer to a number of domesticated animal mods:
Features of Pet Bat Mod for Minecraft
- When not fighting, bats will follow you and stay close to your boss.
- If the owner is absent (has exited the server), the bat will remain at the last position where the owner is present.
- Try to find a hang position if possible to keep the bat from leaving the familiar position.
- Do not let outside players detect bats in the hanging position, which can lead to negative effects like being attacked, breaking blocks or releasing pumpkin cakes.
- When stuck and the owner must flee, the bat will teleport directly to the owner’s warehouse.
- Bats do not tolerate fire or lava as well as fire.
- Level up by increasing damage but does not require specific mob kill.
- Level up will increase your maximum strength and damage.
- At level 3, the bat will receive 33% Life Steam when attacking.
- When reaching the maximum level, bats will increase their magic stats.
- When destroyed, bats will create return items for the owner’s inventory and need to be nurtured to be able to fly again.
- If the owner does not connect the server when the bat dies, it will actually die and you lose this pet.
- Your warehouse is absolutely safe unless you are destroyed.
- The owner of the bat cannot switch items.
- Cure a bat’s wound by making it with pumpkin cake or feeding it with pumpkin pie.
- Other players can give bats to eat pumpkin pie when dropping near it.
- Bats have the ability to see through the night and are not governed by the current health index.
- Bats reaching level 5 will no longer be able to level up.
How to use Pet Bat Mod
- To do the above, you first need a wild bat (found in the cave) and pumpkin pie. Right mouse on the cake on the bat to tame it.
- Bats need a name and you can change it by bringing the bat into the inventory when the left mouse button is on the flying bat. To bring the bat closer, click your mouse around with pumpkin cake (only supported with un-tamed bats). Then change the name for the bat and reopen the mod. Keep bats in your hands to see through the night (extremely useful when adventuring).
- Bats will receive experience points when fighting mobs, dealing damage and/or when injured, the health bar will decrease. To heal a bat’s wound, throw a pumpkin pie on the floor to feed the bat or bring it into the house with the cake.
- Bats can reach a maximum of 6 levels, each level has its own abilities. For example, level 3 possesses 33% Life Steal, level 6 bat will shine like a magic item (it will kill mobs very quickly).
- Bats are not injured when battling zombies, so zombie spawner is the perfect place to train bats.
Instructions for installing Pet Bat Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge software on your computer.
- Find the folder containing Minecraft.
- On the Windows computer, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command% appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold down Alt and Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put a new mod version (.jar or with a .zip file to extract it first) into the Mods folder. When opening the Minecraft game, click the Mods button to experience the mod that you just installed.