One Piece: Treasure Cruise for Android 9.1.0 is an RPG based on the comic book masterpiece: One Piece. Participating in this game, gamers will have the opportunity to create their own pirate army selected from the familiar character system, including Luffy, Zoro, Buggy and some other characters.
One Piece: Treasure Cruise is built entirely on the story of Luffy and his dream of becoming a Pirate King . As a child, Luffy accidentally ate the Gomu Gomu Devil Fruit so that his body could stretch but because of that Luffy couldn’t swim anymore. In one incident, he was rescued by Captain Shank and he gave him a straw hat. Shank also added that if he later became a pirate king, give it back. This event urged Luffy to quickly realize his dream and from here, he began on the journey to become a challenging pirate king.
Video introduction game One Piece: Treasure Cruise for Android
In addition to being built on the legendary comic series, One Piece: Treasure Cruise also impresses the player by the turn-based fighting style blended in the eye-catching 2D graphics and authentic speech system. In addition, this game also features fast, powerful gameplay, high speed attacks and character collections divided into 5 creative classes.
The main feature of the game One Piece: Treasure Cruise for Android
- One Piece: Treasure Cruise features controls that are built on touch gestures. Touch the character from the beginning to form combos and create the most lethal blow. Moreover, each character also possesses special skills that, if skillfully combined, the ability to become a leader is certain.
- Unlock details in the story by completing quests in each game screen and experience the interesting lines of the characters.
- Gather the cards you want in each match and head to the Tavern to recruit more fighters for your team; At the same time, train and upgrade them to become the most elite pirates. In particular, One Piece: Treasure Cruise has a diverse system of characters, including the main and secondary characters, so you can choose freely.
- Linking the attacks of selected characters in a logical order to create devastating attacks (called Tandem) that keep the enemy from returning.
- One Piece: Treasure Cruise is compatible with Android 4.0 devices and above. The game will not function or operate unstably on the model or operating system below the request.
- Depending on usage habits, time and frequency of experience, some high-end models can also cause errors.
- One Piece: Treasure Cruise is free, but some in-game items also require players to pay to be used. Users can disable this feature in the settings of the device.
- For rooted devices, the developer does not guarantee that One Piece: Treasure Cruise will work stably.