Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod is a gorgeous fashion mod for Minecraft
You feel extremely boring and monotonous when looking back and forth at the blue clothes on Steve? Or you find beautiful skins but want to wear them without finding new clothes? So Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod is the perfect mod for you. The mod contains a huge locker with lots of clothes and accessories to represent your character. The Minecraft world will turn into a real fashion catwalk – colorful and emotional that anyone wants to immerse themselves in!
Start exploring the Clothing Craft Mod by collecting cotton in the Overworld, then turn them into clothes or beads to grow more cotton. Mining salt ore for use in multi-purpose dye bottles. Textures for different types of clothing such as pajamas, everyday wear, work uniforms, bathing suits, polite clothes worn in events, formal dress …
Mod provides monumental lockers for fashion gamers
In Juju’s Clothing Craft Mod , you have the right to create special tools for use in manufacturing. Players will need needles and thread, knitting needles, scissors, rulers and needle plugs. It is very simple, just put motifs, fabrics, tools or any material into the fabric to begin sewing. The result you achieve is the new clothes for the character and “show off” to friends.
Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod Features
- 2 new worlds include cotton plantations and salt mines.
- 10 new tools and weapons, some accessories even create the ability to damage in combat.
- 21 motifs to make clothes.
- 25 different dye bottles.
- 26 types of different yarns.
- 35 accessories and 1 sausage.
- 146 different types of costumes and accessories such as shoes, hats, tops, long skirts, skirt legs …
Recipe for making costumes and tools
Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod installation guide
- Your computer must have the Minecraft Forge program installed to download the mod.
- Go to the Minecraft game folder.
- On the Windows computer, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command% appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold down Alt and Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put a new mod version (.jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening the Minecraft game, click the Mods button to immediately experience the mod that you just installed.