ImgPlay for Android is a reliable GIF creation application on Google Play , enabling users to easily create animated images from still images and videos.
ImgPlay photo editing application offers lots of powerful features for creating GIFs, such as: Video to gif, Photos to gif and gif Editor. Users can cut a part of the video to create animations or select multiple still images to create a slide show or GIF. You can also edit the GIFs you have designed and saved on your computer.
With the ImgPlay app , users can apply a variety of filters to images to create beautiful and funny GIFs. You can also adjust the frame rate or change the playback direction like the Boomerang effect.
After you’re satisfied with your work, share these awesome GIFs with your friends on social networking sites like Instagram , LINE or WhatsApp .
ImgPlay for Android photo editing application provides many powerful features to create GIF
Salient features of ImgPlay application for Android
Create GIF images in many different ways
From video to GIF
- You can convert videos saved in your phone’s gallery into GIFs.
From still images to GIF
- Users can select multiple photos to convert them into a GIF or create a simple slide show.
- Use this feature when you want to edit GIF images saved in a library.
- In addition, you can also edit existing GIFs to make them more interesting.
- Users can create videos with various video recording applications installed on their device, then create GIF images from Img Play .
Thanksgiving GIF from other applications
- You can import photos, videos and GIFs saved in other applications like Google Drive or Dropbox into ImgPlay for Android and convert them directly into GIFs.
You can convert videos saved in your phone library into GIF images with ImgPlay
Making GIFs more funny
Apply many different filters
- You can apply more than 30 beautiful filters in Img Play Android to create stunning GIFs and slide shows.
- Users can crop their selections from the entire image and turn part of it into GIFs.
Control the frame rate
- You can change the frame rate from 0.02 seconds to 1 second.
Change the playback direction
- Users can change the playback direction of photos to forward, backward, forward and repeat (like Boomerang).
Add captions to the picture
- You can add stickers or captions to your photos.
Users can easily share their created GIFs and videos on social networking sites
Save and share
Save photos as GIFs and videos to your device’s gallery
- The ImgPlay application supports saving images in low, medium and high resolution.
Save multiple times
- When saving the GIF as a video, you can choose the number of times to save.
- When you want to upload GIFs to social networks that can’t share GIFs, choose the option to repeat the video multiple times to save and share, making it look like a GIF image.
- Users can immediately share their created GIFs and videos on social networking sites.
Create great GIFs right now by downloading Img Play for Android to your device via the Download button above!