ImageMagick 7.0.9 is a tool to create, edit, customize and convert bitmaps on computers.
ImageMagick can read and write images in many formats (more than 200 formats), including PNG, JPEG, JPEG-2000, GIF, TIFF, DPX, EXR, WebP, Postscript, PDF and SVG. You can use ImageMagick to resize, flip, mirror, rotate, distort and transform images, adjust image colors, apply many special effects or draw text, lines, curves … on photos.
ImageMagick ‘s functionality is often used in the command line or using features from programs written in common languages. You can choose the following interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM +), Magick ++ (C ++), JMagick (Java), JuliaIO (Julia), L -Magick (Lisp), Lua (LuaJIT), NMagick (Neko / haXe), Magick.NET (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (PHP) Python), magick (R), RMagick (Ruby) or TclMagick (Tcl / TK). With language interface, use ImageMagick to edit or create images automatically and effectively.
Image Magick takes advantage of computer chains to increase performance, support reading, processing or recording large sizes of Mega-, Giga- or Tera-pixels. ImageMagick is free software, operating in the form of binary distribution or source code to use, copy and edit on proprietary or open applications. This program is distributed under Apache 2.0 license.
The ImageMagick deployment process creates stable API and ABI. The latest ImageMagick version is 7.0.7-5, which supports cross-platform.
Salient features of ImageMagick software
- Create animated GIF images from a group of photos.
- Correct photo color accuracy from color profile.
- Use ImageMagick from the command line.
- Format and support 2-dimensional text.
- Overlay 1 image on another.
- Use labels to connect areas in the image.
- Add borders or picture frames.
- Can detect image edges, borders …
- Store pixels in one or more remote servers.
- Add shapes or text to pictures.
- Convert the original image into a new format and vice versa.
- Image distortion, including layout, perspective.
- Displays the intensity of the image – from the brightest to the darkest areas.
- Apply algorithms to photos or channels.
- Create gradients and color schemes.
- Identify images according to format and attribute.
- Read, process and overwrite large images.
- Noise reduction on the image.
- And many other bitmap image processing features.