HWYLA Mod, short for Here’s What You’re Looking At, is Minecraft Mod which is especially useful for Minecraft players, helping you identify any block information when we look at it. HWYLA Mod is a branch of WAILA Mod. All plug-ins, add-ons and compatible content created with the original mod are 100% compatible with this sub-mod.
The outstanding features of HWYLA Mod
- By default, Numpad 3 and Numpad 4 are used to look up recipes of JEI world blocks. This feature requires you to install JEI to work.
- You can change the color and format the tooltip text in the mod by accessing the config file, opening the options screen of WAILA and choosing the appropriate content format.
- If you get an error with the tooltip handler added by other mods, you can run “/dumphandlers” to create a text file with all registered handlers as well as registration types.
- Since version 1.12, Narrator is enabled for tooltip. It will use the system’s text-to-speech library to tell you what the block is visible, which mod it belongs to.
- If you see an item displayed in the tooltip is not required, disable it.
Instructions for installing Minecraft HWYLA Mod
- Install the Minecraft Forge tool for free on your computer to download the mod.
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- On the Windows computer, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command% appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold down Alt and Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Insert a new mod (download.jar) into the Mods folder. When opening Minecraft game, press Mods button to play with the mod that you just installed.