Grand Theft Auto IV: San Andreas (or Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas) is an open world adventure action game developed by Rockstar North and released by Rockstar Games. GTA San Andreas leads the player into a new adventure with the task of plundering the streets, suffocating.
New version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas adds a number of features, including support for 720p and 1080i screen resolutions, for crisp and sharper image quality than ever before. In addition, the game also fixes most errors from the version before sound bugs, ugly racing cars, time jumps and many other crashes.
Grand Theft Auto IV San Andreas also known as GTA San Andreas, GTA 4 is one of the most successful versions of this famous RPG series. With innovations in both graphics and gameplay, Grand Theft Auto IV has actually dominated the DSA game market at the time of launch.
Highlights in the game Grand Theft Auto IV
- The world is vastly open with a wide variety of landscapes, including three big fantasy cities of Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas; and the rest are unique populations of dense forests in Whetstone that come to the harsh desert in the north
- Provide many mini games for participating players like basketball, billiards, horse racing betting …
- The money system in the game has been expanded. Players can spend money to gamble, tattoo or eat …
- Multi-player mode, allowing two people to perform the same task
- Vehicle level: Most cars in the game can be modified and upgraded, mostly in terms of appearance. Changes include car paint, wheel rims, chassis, exterior equipment, dampers and audio rigs
- Stealing: Still inheriting previous versions, GTA IV still allows players to steal to make money. In addition, the character in this section can break into a house at night to take away valuable items
- The number of vehicles was increased to 211 compared to about 85 in GTA III. GTA IV will include many different types of vehicles from bicycles, garbage trucks, ships, trailers to airplanes, helicopters … San Andreas uses the same features as the Midnight Club racing series, including including the ability to control aerial vehicles, upgrade nitrogen engines as well as vehicle appearance adjustments
- When tasks in the SA are almost over (after completing the Black Project task), players will have the freedom to control a jetpack (personal rocket) and aerial travel in a free, comfortable way.
- Gang War: The battles between gangs begin whenever the player enters the territory and kills at least 3 members of the enemy. If the player survives 3 turns of enemies, that area will belong to the player’s gang
- Graphics: With the new RAGE engine, Rockstar has really brought a new face to GTA IV, characters and animations are shown vividly and practically.
- New interactions for characters through mobile phones. Players can receive electricity and arrange tasks from partners or order a taxi or buy weapons with modern mobile phones
- The characters on the road have more natural and realistic actions, they can smoke, read books, litter, and access buildings …
- Versions on Xbox and Windows have an additional radio station, allowing players to download the songs they want to play to play.
Discover a vast world in GTA San Andreas
Story of Grand Theft Auto IV game:
The game turns around the gang member Carl “CJ” Johnson from Liberty City back to his hometown in Los Santos, San Andreas after learning his mother was assassinated. Old friends and CJ’s family fell into chaos. Throughout the game, CJ gradually discovers the plot behind his mother’s death.
Grove Street Families gang (GSF) is on the decline in Los Santos. Every day, each person in the GSF gradually leaves to create conditions for Ballas to expand its force. Things get worse since Carl left.
Balla OG’s decided to leave GSF and plan to kill Sweet, who was the leader at GSF. The plan almost succeeded, but Beverly Johnson – Sweet’s teacher died for him. After that, Sweet informed CJ that his mother had died and asked CJ to immediately return, so CJ started his trip back to Los Santos. However, on the way back, CJ was caught by two policemen and taken to the Front Yard Ballas.
Grand Theft Auto IV: San Andreas has many new improvements
Upon returning home, Carl discovers fallen family members and teenagers who are embarking on a terrible disaster. Sweet Johnson, Carl’s eldest brother, scolded Carl for the death of his younger brother Brian, who had been involved in an unfortunate accident several years ago. That leads to successive discord within the family … Lack of weapons, addiction, discrediting in the black society and betrayal, all of them pour down on the GSF ice … Big Smoke and Ryder (two of Carl’s common friends) are trying to negotiate drug and drug trafficking with the Loco Syndicate. The Loco Syndicate, which is run by Mike Toreno, a subordinate of the CIA. Jizzy B and T-Bone Mendez are also involved. However Sweet refused, because he thought it would be dangerous for his gang.
There was a team known by the name of LSPD’s anti-gang unit (LSPD specialized in fighting criminal gangs) that was also considered CRASH, to quell the gangs and keep the city quiet, and the head of the Officer’s Frank Tenpenny There are both Officer’s Eddie Pulaski and new character Jimmy Hernandez. Tenpenny and Pulaski are bribes, two policemen are corrupt. As a result, the two men forced Jimmy Hernandez to kill Officer Ralph Pendelburry, who wanted to expose their sins. When he went to a neighbor’s house, Carl was accused of murder by two metamorphans, so he was forced to enter the adventure in the city of San Andreas, where he could save his family and control the city.
Like a novel, events keep spiraling, beyond Carl’s control. And Carl Jonhson is on a dangerous adventure to save his family, friends and himself.
Join the underworld in GTA San Andreas game
Context of GTA 4 San Andreas
The story takes place in San Andreas state, a fantasy land on the west coast of the United States. The state is an island consisting of 3 cities. You will start the game in the city of Los Santos, with the prototype being Los Angeles. Next, your activity will open to San Fierro, modeled from the San Francisco city prototype and finally Las Ventura – bearing the style of the gambling capital of Las Vegas in the early 1990s.
The surroundings of these cities are also modeled on the landscape in the southwestern United States. Players can drive up the mountain of Chillad (based on Diablo Mountain), parachute from many peaks and skyscrapers and visit 12 rural towns and villages of 3 districts of Orange County, Kern County and County Bone.
San Andreas is 13.9 square miles (36 square kilometers), nearly four times Vice City and five times Liberty City. 3 cities are connected by many highways, train and air systems. San Andreas has not only urban areas but also many rural areas.
Quests and gameplay of Grand Theft Auto IV San Andreas
Borrowing ideas from the gangster movies of this period, San Andreas takes you to play Carl “CJ” Johnson. The first task you have to do in Los Santos is to mark your return. Your Grove Street Families tape has lost its power in the last 5 years. So now you have to join the other three “big hitters” Big Smoke, Ryder, and Sweet to regain their territory from rival Ballas gangs, drug traffickers to earn money and scramble for influence. After paying this antagonistic force, you will unlock two other areas – which are severed by earthquakes from Los Santos – and continue with the subsequent conquests.
Download GTA IV San Andreas and join the thrilling gunfight
The basic gaming mechanism remains the same as previous versions of GTA but there are quite a lot of interesting additions. The first is CJ’s cycling ability. You will use it almost immediately at the start of the game. Controlling this vehicle is the same as any other vehicle, but continuously flashing the X button will cause CJ to ride faster.
Download GTA 5 – Grand Theft Auto V – Latest GTA version!
The melee attacks are also more elaborate, helping you to support and launch continuous moves with square buttons and triangle buttons. Target lock system is quite similar to Vice City but easier to use. In particular, San Andreas is the first version that the GTA hero knows how to swim. Also, if CJ is healthy, he can jump and climb very well on high walls.
One of the unique aspects of GTA San Andreas gameplay is the two-player cooperative mode. However, players can only contract battle in areas with symbols that mark the two people on the map. You and another partner can conduct conquests on cars or jogging.
The player can fly like a bird in the sky with a Jetback behind his back
Sound enhancements in GTA San Andreas
San Andreas sound is meticulously cared for every detail. The engines of vehicles such as jets, cars and motorcycles have deep and deep roars giving the impression of strength and speed like real life. Gunfire and other weapons are like being taken from an action movie. In addition, the car radio allows you to select many genres of American music trends from the 90s from radio stations in the game.
In addition, San Andreas has 11 radio stations, including WCTR, Master Sounds 98.3, K-Jah West, CSR, Radio X, Radio Los Santos, SF-UR, Bounce FM, K-DST, K-Rose and Playback. FM. San Andreas’s music system has improved compared to previous titles. Instead of just repeating a single sound track containing songs, announcements and advertisements in a fixed sequence, in San Andreas, each wave is done individually and then mixed in a random way. Of course, allowing songs to be played out of order, as well as events related to the plot can be mentioned on the radio. This system continues to be used in Grand Theft Auto IV.
Design actions of characters naturally and more authentically
With the storyline being built, impressive graphics, vivid sound and especially a diversified game play mechanism with high entertainment, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a game that you should not ignore . Download GTA San Andreas now and experience the exciting features that this famous role-playing action game brings!
- Operating system: Windows 2000 Professional (Workstation) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher) plus DirectX 9 or Windows XP (Home and Professional versions) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher) plus DirectX 9.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon XP or higher
- RAM: 384 + MB
- Video Card: 128+ MB with DirectX 9 compatible drive (“GeForce4” and above)
- DirectX 9 compatible surround sound card
- 16x DVD-ROM drive
- 4.7 GB hard disk drive for game installation
- Game pad with dual axis arithmetic controller (USB port or Joystick)
- Keyboard and mouse
Ignoring the graphics errors and high configuration requirements, Grand Theft Auto IV San Andreas still deserves one of the “myths” of the game manufacturing industry.
Advantages of the game:
- Many new means bring a new experience
- Deep plot
- Diverse gameplay, many interesting tasks
- Great improvements in sound and graphics
Disadvantages of the game:
- There are still some minor graphical errors
- Sometimes hang up
- Requires high configuration, large capacity