Flat Colored Blocks Mod for Minecraft provides players with thousands of colorful blocks, making the Minecraft world more vivid and richer than ever!
Flat Colored Blocks Mod 1.12.1 / 1.11.2 creates simple and colorful blocks, transparent or glowing square blocks, all of which are allowed to be customized and used in both building and bright play modes. create. Players can customize the number of colors, values and saturation as well as the minimum and maximum range of these blocks.
Formula to create blocks in Flat Colored Blocks ModUsing the item, players only need to have dyes and stones such as cobblestone, glass, glowstone in stock to create items after opening the GUI. Some blocks require dyeing several times to make, you can dye some colors and see all options.
How to install Flat Colored Blocks Mod
- Install Minecraft Forge on your computer.
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, enter% appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down the Alt key and click Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find Minecraft.
- Put the downloaded mod (.jar file) into the Mods folder. When opening Mincraft game and pressing Mods button, you will see the new mod installed.