FileZilla Client 3.47.1 supports uploading files and data to the server quickly via FTP protocol. At the same time, it also helps users to manage files, search files remotely, edit files remotely, reconcile folders easily.
Download FileZilla – Transfer FTP data to the Server quickly.
The program’s simple interface will provide and support you translations in most major languages around the world. Cache directory will speed up browsing of FTP sites. Besides, many secure connection options will ensure that you can move files without worrying.
In addition, the program allows you to upload or download multiple files at the same time from and to several servers. If your bandwidth is limited, you’ll appreciate a feature that lets you automatically adjust the transfer rate based on the time of day. In addition, the program equips users with a powerful file filter, so you only see the file you need, thus saving your time and effort.
Some major changes in the latest FileZilla version
Fix some bugs and minor changes:
- Fix the faulty SFTP component while combining encryption algorithm and key exchange.
- Fix the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I when turning the filter on / off incorrectly.
- Correct the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + to open the settings dialog (on Mac OS X).
- Optimized to reduce memory capacity.
- Added option to activate SFTP compression mode.
- It was possible to use Server Name Indication (SNI) along with FTP over TLS and HTTP over TLS.
- Added support for SOCKS4 standard .
- Merge fixes from PuTTY to handle CVE-2013-4206, CVE-2013-4207 and CVE-2013-4208.
- Add command-line options to identify the original local directory.
- Fix freeze status if user uploads data to multiple servers with Connection Limit = 1 set .
- Change the option to accept electronic signatures via X.509 algorithm when operating in TLS 1.2 mode.
- Addresses an installation issue related to a locked DLL that affects 32-bit Windows users.
FileZilla Client supports uploading data via FTP protocol.
Key features of FileZilla
- Easy to use
- Support file conversion protocols FTP, SSH, SFTP
- Multi-platform application, running on Windows, Linux, BSD, Mac OS X
- Support for IPv6
- Available in many languages
- Support recover and convert files larger than 4 GB
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Provide bookmarks
- Support drag and drop feature
- Search files remotely
Download FileZilla Client to support better remote file searching.
- Filter file names
- Directory collation
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- Support HTTP / 1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy
- Limit the file transfer speed
- Sync directory browsing
Update to the latest FileZilla Client
FileZilla Client 3.47.1
- Fix regression error loading advanced page parameters.
FileZilla Client 3.47.0
- Fix filter rows that add / remove blinking images.
- Text limits can be entered in Spin controls.
FileZilla Client 3.47.0 -rc1
- New feature:
- Add new search mode: Compare searches.
- Pressing F7 now switches focus between local and remote tables.
- Bug fixes and minor changes
- Fix broken ASLR link error.
- Increase the minimum width of the text field in the input field.
- The Refactored Site Manager controls modularity and fixes a number of minor inconsistencies.
- Redesigned motor connection logic.
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla> = 0.19.1 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
FileZilla Client 3.37.0
- Fix remote target path if the file is uploaded via the search window
FileZilla Client 3.35.2
- Bug fixes and minor tweaks:
- Fixed –page and command line option errors
- Fix local renaming errors not updating file lists.