Take on the role of a modern farmer in the simulation game Farming Simulator 17. Explore a vast farm in North America, experience more than 250 types of agricultural machinery and equipment from 75 manufacturers, including very new brands like Challenger, Fendt, Valtra or Massey Ferguson.
Game Farming Simulator 17 was launched by the end of 2016, with cross-platform support and developed by GIANTS Software, Focus Home Interactive. This is the fifth installment in the Farming Simulator farm game series and is considered quite successful!
Play the latest Farming Simulator version:
Farming Simulator 19
Immerse yourself in a large open world with lots of great content for you to explore. You will work in a newly illustrated, detailed North American environment. Drive more than 250 vehicles and modern agricultural machinery. Harvest a variety of crops – including new plants like sunflowers or soybeans. Take care of cattle and poultry such as cows, sheep, chickens and even pigs. The resulting product can be sold to make money and expand the farm.
Goods are transported by truck or trailer, even a ship to go to all parts of the country. This is an online farm game, allowing players to interact with global gamers. Don’t forget to download some cool mods to expand your gaming experience!
Salient features of Farming Simulator 2017
- This is the first Farming Simulator to introduce female characters.
- More than 100 new vehicles and tools.
- Nearly 80 brands produce agricultural machinery and vehicles such as New Holland, Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, JCB …
- Feel the freedom of a farmer – go to the forest to cut firewood, use new tools and equipment.
- The washing machine will help you clean up mud-filled work clothes.
- Play games with friends in Multiplayer mode.
Not only adding a lot of new content compared to its predecessor Farming Simulator 16 , the 2017 version also diversifies online activities such as playing games with up to 16 people, downloading mods to expand the gameplay … The roof owns the field, takes advantage of modern technology and machinery to develop the farm at will!
Configuration of playing Farming Simulator 17 game
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10.
- CPU: 2.0GHz Intel / AMD Dual Core or equivalent.
- RAM: 2GB.
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTS 450 Series, AMD Radeon HD 6770 or higher (minimum 1GB VRAM).
- Broadband connection
- Hard drive about 6GB to install and play the game Farming Simulator 17.
Note: connect to the Internet when playing online features.