Useful magic mod in Minecraft world
Similar to the Demonology Mod or Blood Magic Mod, Escapee’s Wizardry Mod is a unique, interesting magic mod for gamers who love this topic. You will delve deeper into the process of creating magic and become a true witch-like in Harry Potter Spells Mod.
Magic effect when used
Power is everything. That is what motivates you to enter the world of magic, evading the teachings from reality to try to create your own magic. Now are the first steps to take you on a journey to study the magic book in hand. With constant dedication and effort, you have the chance to become a wizard and have the ability to break the magic sequence with Escapee’s Wizardry Mod.
Magic brings unparalleled strength in combat, survival
But remember one thing – any journey to find power will cost you. Danger of stalking everywhere – on the journey you pass and of course the destination. A cloak can give you superior abilities that even in a dream we can’t imagine. But protect it well, otherwise other practitioners will rob them and they will have the power that you take a lot of effort. Mana will nourish our ability, it brings clean and abundant energy but don’t let greed make you blind.
Magic recipe in Escapee’s Wizardry Mod
In the end, is Hell. Dark creatures roam in that space. Even the smallest mistakes can cost you a lot of money, sometimes you can trade for life. The souls in it move slowly but seem to cause a small threat to the explorer even though he is very cautious. They are capable of sniffing and you don’t have any shelter or wall to evade. The unicorn appeared beautiful and sparkling but it was even more dangerous than the sabotage witch with sharp horns on her head.
Begin the journey to create magic and become a true witch in Escapee’s Wizardry Mod. Good luck!
How to install Escapee’s Wizardry Mod
- The computer must have Minecraft Forge pre-installed to download mods, Shadowfacts’ Forgelin, LibrarianLib (libraries of TeamWizardry mods) and Baubles Mod (optional).
- Navigate to the Minecraft game folder.
- On the Windows computer, from the Start menu, open Run, enter the command% appdata% and then click the Run button.
- On a Mac, from Open Finder, hold down Alt and Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder to find Minecraft.
- Put the new mod version (.jar) into the Mods folder. When opening the Minecraft game, press the Mods button to play with the mod that you just installed.