DWGSee DWG Viewer 2020 is a compact and fast tool for viewing, browsing, measuring and printing DWG, DXF, DWF formats. DWGSee DWG Viewer supports converting DWG to image format (jpg, tiff, gif), DWG to PDF; It also supports advanced markup format, allows you to export bookmarks to PDF or image format.
DWGSee DWG Viewer
DWG viewer is free, fast as never before
A fast and lightweight data viewer, designed to browse, read, measure and print DWG / DXF / DWF files, supporting AutoCAD drawing format from R2.5 to 2020.
Key features of DWGSee DWG Viewer
- A comfortable DWG / DXF file viewer.
- Support to batch print DWG files.
- Convert DWG to image formats (JPG, TIFF, GIF) and PDF (Pro version only).
- Easily measure length and area with the smart snapshot feature.
- Support advanced markup (rectangle, ellipse, cloud).
- Can export both bookmarks in PDF and Image (Pro version only).
- Compare two DWG files.
Highlights of DWGSee DWG Viewer
DWG, DXF and DWF viewer
DWGSee DWG Viewer provides an all-in-one solution to view, measure and print AutoCAD drawing files, this program is designed as a simple but professional DWG viewer.
- Supported file formats: AutoCAD R9-2019 DWG / DXF / DWF.
- Print: Print preview, print cut window, customize pen settings. Batch print: Drawings with multiple layouts and files.
Measuring length, angle, radius and area with Smart Snap, users easily select endpoints, midpoints and intersections for entities.
Utility outline tool
DWGSee DWG Viewer highlights the differences when comparing files, such as moving, adding and editing objects. Search the drawing by attribute value, folder or drive location, then open it with DWGSee or AutoCAD.
Annotate drawings in letters, freehand, ellipses, etc., do not change the DWG file but save it as an extension file, overlay as .mrk. Other .mrk files can be applied to the same drawing.
File publishing tool
Convert and publish DWG to PDF, JPG, PNG, this feature is especially useful when creating annotations in drawings, in addition, you can copy a part of the drawing to MS Word, PowerPoint … to illustrate with Intuitive graphics – copies are saved as vectors and retain sharpness.
System requirements using DWGSee DWG Viewer
- Operating system: Compatible with Windows XP, Win7, Win8, Win10
- RAM: 1024 MB or more, 27MB to run the program, downloading the drawing file will use more RAM depending on the file size.
- Hard drive: 40MB of free hard disk space for installation.
Updated DWGSee DWG Viewer
DWGSee DWG Viewer 2020
- Modify drawings: Drawing contents such as text, line color, layer and block properties can be selected and removed or right-click to modify their properties.
- Insert objects: Many objects such as lines, circles, text, page guides … can easily be added to drawings.
- Add layer: Rename the layer or add a new layer on the drawing, for example, write a comment in the new comment layer.
- Other changes
- Support the latest AutoCAD .dwg .dxf .dwf file of R14 to 2020 version.
- Save drawing files in different formats like dwg / dxf.
- Easily measure dimensions, distance, orthogonal linear dimensions, draw polygons along the object contour to know its circumference & area.
- Print multiple drawing files at the same time without opening each file individually.
- Highlight the drawing
- Compare drawings in the split window, list the differences and highlight them in the drawing.
- Terminal server support.
- Available floating license.