Currently, Cemu Emulator can run a lot of games at 1080p / 60fps and promises in later versions, the compatibility is even stronger. Cemu is the most popular Wii U emulator today. First launched from 10/2015 with a team of only 2 people, Cemu constantly updates every 2 to 4 weeks to give users a smoother, more effective gaming experience. Games like Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker or Xenoblade Chronicles X, which can only be played on the Wii U, can now be enjoyed on a computer without lagging or slowing down the frame rate. In addition, players can customize a lot of features on the Cemu emulator and download presets for each specific game to play the most comfortable way!
In terms of control, Cemu can simulate both the standard Wii U remote controller and the classic or Pro version. For games that do not require a touch screen, you can use an external mouse or Touchpad to play games without any difficulties, even easy to set the button to your liking.
- Operating system: Windows 7 64-bit or higher.
- Graphics: minimum OpenGL 4.1 (recommended OpenGL 4.6 ).
- RAM: minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended.
- Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 X64 Redistributable: vc_redist.x64.exe.
Graphics card requirements:
- NVIDIA GPU: runs on most new drivers.
- AMD GPU: runs on most new drivers.
- Intel GPU: no official support.