Carry On Mod for Minecraft helps players to hold blocks and mobs when they explore the vast Minecraft world.
Specifically, Carry On Mod 1.12.1 / 1.11.2 allows to pick blocks and carry them easily. You often wonder, why can I carry up to 64 empty chests in my bag but can’t move with things on my hands? So this Minecraft Mod will help you find the answer.
This is a simple Minecraft mod that improves in-game interactions by allowing players to pick, hold, and place single square tiles Tile Entities (such as chests, furniture, and items picked up from mobs and Favorite machines from other Tech Mods) if hands are empty. This mod does not require an item or a pickaxe. In addition, mods also retain NBT status, data, repository and data. You can even handle small mobs.
How to use Carry On Mod
- Take and right mouse (with drummer) on iTile Entity or any mob to lift and hold the block.
- Right click to place block to any position.
How to install Carry On Mod
- Install the Minecraft Forge program on your computer.
- Find the folder containing Minecraft.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, enter% appdata% and click Run.
- On Mac Open Finder, hold down the Alt key and click Go> Library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and find Minecraft.
- Put the mod just downloaded (.jar file) into Mods folder.
- When opening the Minecraft game, click the Mods button to see the mod installed and experience it.