Normally when buying a new Canon LBP 6000 printer, the driver disk is included, but during the process of using it, you can download this Canon LBP 6000 Driver so that the printing will not be interrupted.
Canon LBP 6000 is a new printer, so this driver is compatible with all the latest operating systems, including Windows 10. Just download this printer driver to normal installation, which can help the computer to deliver Access to the printer, receive the print job as well as display a message about the printer status.
Some key features of Canon LBP 6000
- Support connecting the computer to Canon LBP 6000 printer.
- Get print jobs from your computer quickly.
- Displays a message about the print status.
- Disconnect when printing is completed.
- Quick and convenient installation.
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems, including the latest version.
Steps to download and install Canon LBP 6000 printer
- Plug in the power and start the printer
- Put test test paper in the printer tray
- Plug the printer USB connection cord into the computer
- Download the Canon LBP 6000 Printer Driver file.
- Find the LBP6000-6018-R150-V110-W32-uk-EN-1.exe file, then double-click to start the installation.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Specifications of Canon LBP 6000 printer
- Black and white laser printer.
- Print speed: 18 pages / minute
- Resolution: 2400 x 600dpi
- Internal memory: 2 MB.
- The first printout took 7.8 seconds.
- 10s warm-up time.
- Automatic paper tray: 150 A4 sheets
- CAPT 3.0 technology prints quickly.
- Hi-SCoA technology compresses data.
- Size 359 x 249 x 198mm
- Machine weight: 5 kg
- Connect with USB 2.0 High Speed.
Canon Laser LBP 6000 printer uses Hi-SCoA, CAPT 3.0 technology so the printing process takes place very quickly, beautiful prints should be loved by many users. In addition, you can download the Driver for some other Canon printers here: