Camera FV-5 for Android is a professional camera application on mobile devices, placing manual control mechanism similar to DSLR on the user’s finger. If you want to take photos with smartphones quality no less high-end camera, Camera FV-5 for Android is the perfect choice.
Perfect auto-exposure photography app Camera FV-5 for Android
Download the beautiful photography application Camera FV-5 for Android
Targeting photographers and professional photographers, Camera FV-5 for Android can help you take the best raw images for later processing if desired and achieve the best possible results. The only drawback of this application is the user’s imagination and creativity. That is, you absolutely have the ability to transform images as you like with Camera FV-5 .
Camera FV-5 for Android contains many professional photo editing features
The main feature of Camera FV-5 for Android
- Edit all photo parameters at your fingertips: exposure compensation, ISO, metering mode, focus, white balance and program
- Viewfinder display like DSLR: See exposure time, aperture and stop display with EV settings and brackets in real time
- Perfect exposure mode: From 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stopping distances, plus customizable EV shift
- Built-in distance control: Create stunning fast-forward intervals (even HDR or bracketed timelapse) with time-controlled shots
- Program mode and speed priority
- Long exposure support: Capture beautiful night images and light trails with exposure time up to 30 seconds
- Perfect post-image processing from JPEG, real 16-bit RAW in DNG, PNG lossless formats
- Customize the shutter speed from 1/80000 to 2 “or the speed available on user devices
- All camera functions can assign volume keys. Users can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature .. with the volume keys. Devices with a hard camera light shield are also supported
- Support EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata
- Autofocus, macro, touch to focus, manual focus and infinity focus modes and switch autofocus lock (AF-L)
- Auto exposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) on Android 4.0 and above
- Zoom in, zoom feature using multi-touch gestures, focal length equivalent 35mm
- High-end electronic glass: A vivid Histogram RGB, 10 grid overlays and 9 cropping instructions
- Professional sorting options: Different storage locations, complete editing of file names (even its variants)
- More than 30 languages interface
Camera FV-5 for Android completely avoids scene modes, instead, users have full control over all image parameters exactly as they are using a mirror camera. All to help users control closely all aspects and post-processing easily on the computer. Now users can take photos with the sensor as close to the DSLR as possible.
If you need assistance, please send mail to [email protected] with your phone model name, detailed description of the problem. The publisher commits to try its best to fix the error as soon as possible.
Users can download Camera FV-5 Lite for Android to try for free before upgrading to this Pro version.
Camera FV-5 for Android integrates a great timelapse capture tool
Requires configuration using Camera FV-5 for Android
- Android 5.0+ has a matching Camera2. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
- Android 5.0 and above, compatible with Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or earlier, the long exposure feature reduces image resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending on the device.