Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android is a simple, easy to play, free and special ball shooting game with a cute, attractive graphic style.
This is not uncommon if you look at the group that developed the game, King. This is also the name that created the resounding success of Candy Crush Saga , Bubble Witch Saga , Farm Heroes Saga and many other games.
Bubble Witch 2 Saga is the sequel to the Bubble Witch Saga shooting game. However, in contrast to the spooky image of part one, this sequel has a much brighter, more fun graphic style. It can be said that this makes a difference and attraction for Bubble Witch 2 Saga .
In this game, players will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Stella, her beautiful witch and her two cats. Your mission is to assist Stella to chase away the dark souls that are plagued by the scourge of beautiful witches.
The player must do very simple, they just need to shoot bubbles of the same color so that at least 3 bubbles in a cluster to drop that bubble and complete the task that Stella assigned. But do not be too subjective, because the number of bubbles is limited and the requirements of each gate in Bubble Witch 2 Saga Android are quite different. For example, in some doors, you just need to shoot the ball clinging to the ceiling, while the other door requires you to release a creature that is surrounded by bubbles, to hit a number of love. Bubble balloons of some color group or a lot of other quirky but interesting missions.
If you think this game of shooting is simple, the player should change his mind is medium. Because not only do basic shots, some of the more difficult levels in Bubble Witch 2 Saga also require you to perform wall-hitting shooting, meaning that you need to align the angle really, if not careful, the ball chain will get longer and longer and you will be far from your goal.
If you love the easy-to-play, addictive game, then you can not ignore Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android .
Some salient features of Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android:
- Support new game mode, improved over the first part of the game: Classic (remove 6 bubbles on the ceiling to pass through the door), Wheel (drop all the balls on the wheel to save the ghost boy), Save (shoot drop the ball around to save animals trapped in the middle), Collect (collect enough ingredients in the cauldron) and Boss (defeat the bad witch Morgana by shooting the ball of the same color into her shield).
- Attractive, eye-catching graphics can entice you to play the game continuously like being hit by a witch’s charm.
- Support over 100 different gates. The game is updated every two weeks so players do not need to worry about nothing new to discover.
- Support login via Facebook , so you can easily sync your gaming process on many different devices. To do this, players need to connect the machine to the Internet.
- You can view the rankings to track the position, achievements of friends and other opponents.
- Use special bubbles to assist in the process of playing.
- Players are supported up to 5 networks, recover after 30 minutes. If you don’t want to wait, you can use your money to buy a new network right away.
Update in Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android new version:
- Fixed crashes when playing in level 131.
To install applications for Android from GoodFileShare.com, you need to set up devices that can install applications not located on Google Play . To set up this feature you need to go to Settings> Security> in Device Manager, select the Unknown sources ( Allow installation of applications not from Market ).
Refer to how to play Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android in the video below:
Tips to play Bubble Witch 2 Saga for Android:
Make friends with spiders:
While playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga , you should pay attention to the spiders that appear at the bottom of the screen. Do not think they are there for a beautiful, purposeful development team in all its designs. In fact, those spiders are Stella’s friends. Therefore, every time the bubble falls from the ceiling, the ball may hit these spiders, the more collisions the player will score. While playing, if you shoot the ball drop you will have the opportunity to rescue more spiders. Keep this in mind and use these spider friends effectively.
Despite its name, Trouble Bubbles can in fact support the player in some way. In Bubble Witch 2 Saga there are three different types of bubbles causing trouble:
- Black hole balloons: They have the form of a blue swirl. When shooting toward other bubbles, the black hole will eat them and stop after eating all 3 bubbles. This can help clear the firing line for players.
- Cloud bubble: this is a cloud-colored ball, their true color has been hidden and only appears after impacting another bubble.
- Black bubble: this ball is black and cannot be combined with any other ball. In contrast, the black ball can help players gain a lot of points.
There are two types of ball support in Bubble Witch 2 Saga and if used skillfully will help players through the door and score high easily.
- Fire Ball: this ball is like a burning flame, can smash everything along the way and eventually explodes brilliantly.
- Rainbow bubbles: this type of colored ball has the ability to combine with every different color balls.