Add Watermark Free for Android is an application to add watermarks to photos for free for Android devices.
With Add Watermark Free, users can add signatures to images as text or logos effectively, quickly and easily.
Add Watermark Free application gives users the ability to add watermarks to individual images. From there you can quickly place text and logo images accurately on individual photos, set parameters such as size, opacity, image rotation, line layout … then save the results and share immediately. time right in the app.
New feature of image stamp app Add Watermark Free for Android
- Recall the last 20 used watermarks
Easily add watermark to photos
Support for photo spheres and Photospheres
Collection of pre-made stickers (letter stamps, Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
Fixed an issue: watermark rotated serrated
Basic features of the full Add Watermark version
- Take photos with Android camera.
- Share photos quickly via social networks Facebook, Twitter; Instagram and Flickr photo sharing network …
- Support fonts, colors and other effects in text mode.
- Add time stamps, file names, GPS tags and a number of other features to make watermarks.
- Processing multiple images at once in batch mode.
- Open from the Share menu.
- Automatically orientate images loaded on EXIF orientation tags.
- Save edited pictures in .jpg or .png format.
- Support transparent .png image as watermark.
- Change the name and size by saving the image.
- History of newly saved photos.
- App2SD support (move apps to SD memory card extension).
Limited version of Add Watermark free
- Disable the user-defined image watermark feature.
- Save in the unique .jpg format, reducing the size to 800 px on the long edge.
- Share quickly after the save feature has been removed.
- There is no automatic mode by opening from the shared menu, there is no batch mode.
Users should note, due to the memory limit of the mobile device you are using, you may encounter problems when saving images with full camera resolution (greater than 6 – 8 MP, depending on the device). were). If this is the case, users are recommended to use the image size reduction feature when saving photos.
Useful tips for Add Watermark Free users
- To add watermarks directly from the photo library, press the Menu button and select Share, then select Add Watermark.
- To share the edited photo to social networks and share photos to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr … users only need to do the simple operation by selecting the Share option in the Save Dialog. Application must be completely installed on the device.
- To process multiple images in batch mode, adjust the watermark, turn on the “Add watermark fully automatically” option, then exit the application. From the gallery or other image viewer, select the entire image you want to process, select Share / Add Watermark.
- To add time and date stamps to your images, use% date% as a watermark.