What you’ll learn
Cyber Security Hands-on: Complete Network Security A-Z – Course Site
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Design Elements and Components
- The Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Devices and Protocols
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection System
- The Introduction to Firewalls
- Introduction to Wireless Network Security
- Sniffing and Spoofing
- Network Traffic Monitoring & Analysis
- Network Scanning
- You should have a basic understanding of computing concepts
- Please have a look at the curriculum
Become a Network Security Specialist with this exclusive course covering every aspect of Network Security. After this course, you will be able to discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
You will be able to architect your network for maximum security and prevent local and remote attacks. You will understand the various types of firewalls that are available and what threats each helps mitigate.
Explore wireless security, the configurations that are required for maximum security and why. Learn how Wi-Fi is hacked and how to mitigate those attacks, covering topics from Wireless encryption weaknesses and the latest WPA3 standard.
You will master network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers, malware and other adversaries that might be lurking on your network. Using tools like Wireshark and Nmap.
Learn the best ways to reduce the attack surface of your network and harden it for maximum security and privacy.
After going through this course, you will find yourself at an intermediate level of knowledge regarding network security.
Who this course is for:
- Any internet user who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their important files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hackers.
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in network security, privacy, and anonymity.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cybercriminals and all online threats.
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-cyber-security-course/
- Master Ethical Hacking with Python! Course