What you’ll learn
CSI ETABS Professional Training Series – Course Site
- This course will help you to optimize your design with full control of parameters such as deflection, reinforcement for your concrete columns, beams, slabs and shear walls.
- Basic knowledge of Structural analysis like Bending moments, shear force, etc.
In this training course, you will learn the following contents with concepts, as per code ASCE 7-16 / UBC 97.
Materials, Frame Section Definitions, Mass Source, Load combinations.
Import grid from AutoCAD, Reference points, Earthquake and wind Loads
Structural Modelling checks…
Stiffness, Mass, Torsion and Building eccentricity checks.
Concrete Slab Design with Strip Based Method and Finite Element Method (FEM)
P-Delta checks and how to apply.
Equivalent static Force Method.
Response Spectrum Analysis.
Time History Analysis.
Slab and foundation Export to CSI SAFE for slab and foundation design.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for civil engineers, diploma holders (DAEs), Technologists, architects, engineers, building engineers, engineering students
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/csi-etabs/
- Create A Chatroom From Scratch