- No previous Python 3 knowledge required: All Basics Covered.
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Professional Python Programmer, and learn one of the employer’s most requested programming skills for 2020 and beyond?
This is by far the most comprehensive, yet condensed and straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy!
You will learn Python in tangible, practical steps.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Running Python Code
Command Line Basics
Networking in Python
Interacting with HTTP
Debugging and Error Handling
and much more!
So wait no more! Learn Python, increase your knowledge, become a Professional Python Programmer and advance your career all in a fun and practical way!
Who is the target audience?
- Employees who want to expand their programming skills.
- Anyone looking to develop skills for Python 3
- Anyone who wants to improve their resume with programming courses.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no programming background.
- Basics to mid Python programmers who want to level up their skills.
- Programmers who wish to switch languages to Python.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/python_3/
- A Layman’s guide to Python Course