- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016). The newer the better, but VBA works the same in all versions. It’s just that newer versions have more options, thus more VBA Commands to control those options.
- Very very basic Excel skills needed for this course.
Using a website has become part of everyday life in both work and play. Many of us spend hours a day scouring the web or filling out tedious forms online for work!
Throughout the course, I take you through all the undocumented processes, enabling you to locate and interact with any element on a webpage using a variety of strategies, from basic text & attribute searches to Advanced strategies such as XPath, CSS Selectors, and Regular Expression (RegEx) functionalities.
You’ll learn how to fill out web forms dynamically, navigate web pages intuitively, and extract and manipulate data to increase efficiency.
Then we’ll learn how and when to trigger macros with precision using “Timeouts and Waits”!
In addition to basic navigation, I’ll show you how to Open, Access and Toggle multiple tab Windows, how to resize, re-position and auto-scroll your browser window as well as use login techniques with set credentials. You’ll be able to deal with pop-ups, alerts, notifications, and Frames like an expert. I’ll even show you the secrets of controlling the clipboard, saving screenshots to your Excel file or even taking all or parts of online tables into your spreadsheets automatically. Finally, I’ll take you through drop-down menus and working with list boxes to complete your WebDriver mastery.
The course comes loaded with several examples in each section, including several engaging and challenging exercises to help you solidify what you’ve learned (with solution videos immediately following).
Who this course is for:
- This Excel course is for anyone who wants to learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA for controlling websites.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-web-automation-with-excel-vba/
- Web Scraping in Nodejs Course
- Last updated 11/2019