- The basic to moderate level of HTML
- A basic to moderate level of CSS
Learn how to create great-looking data visualizations with D3.js
We’ll learn about D3 select, changing SVG attributes & styles, scales, axes, transitions, hierarchical data and much more…
Use Firebase Firestore to update your D3.js diagrams in real-time
I’ll also teach you how to use Firestore (from Google Firebase) – a real-time NoSQL database in which we can store our data. We’ll use this to power our D3.js visualizations in real-time (without updating the browser) and to make them interactive, fun & dynamic.
We’ll also be creating 3 projects to put our D3 & Firebase skills to the test – first of all, a money planner called Ninja Wonga, then a fitness tracker called The Dojo and finally a company employee tree diagram called Ninja Corp.
Who this course is for:
- Developers wanting to learn d3 and firebase
- Anyone wanting to learn about data visualization
- Developers wanting to create SVG diagrams with d3
- Developers wanting to use firebase to drive their d3 diagrams
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/build-data-uis-with-d3-firebase/
- Build a Data Analysis Library from Scratch in Python