Special features of Backbone: Prologue
- Playing the detective panda, the player is tasked to explore and investigate, discover mysteries and find solutions to Vancouver’s mysterious cases.
- Cases in Detective Backbone game : Prologue mainly revolves around evil forces, the underworld, so the circumstances of the case promise extremely dramatic, attractive and appealing to players.
- A series of important evidences disappear, mysterious cases happen continuously, requiring players to have knowledge, analysis and judgment skills as well as the ability to observe and sequence problems in a way logic.
- Through monitoring, eavesdropping on the dialogues of the game’s character system and finding clues to the case.
- Each image in this intellectual game is done quite nicely according to each frame and is modeled on the details and lines of Vancouver in real life.
- OS: Windows 7.
- DirectX: Version 12.
- CPU: Multi-core 2.5GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 950.
- Free space: 3GB.