What you’ll learn
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2020 Course Site
- Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2020 Exam
- Design Highly Resilient and Scaleable Websites on AWS
- Become Intimately Familiar With The AWS Platform
- You become Amazon Certified
- Become A Cloud Guru
- You will need to set up an AWS Account (you can use the free tier for this course)
- Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
- A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
Note: Our course material, like the AWS certification exams, are continually evolving. This course covers all you need to know to pass the 2019 exam AND the new 2020 exam (now available in Beta but will be generally available in 2020). Over half a million students have done our courses on Udemy. This course will be updated for free throughout 2020 and is the one-stop-shop for everything you need to pass the AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam.
Are you looking for AWS Training?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certification is fast becoming the must-have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. Even if you have never logged in to the AWS platform before, by the end of our AWS training you will be able to take the CSA exam. No programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required. With this AWS certification under your belt (and optionally after completing our AWS Certified Developer 2020 – also available on Udemy), you will be in high demand by many employers and you can command a superior salary.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience necessary
- Existing Solutions Architects
- Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- People interested in hosting highly scaleable, fault-tolerant applications (such as WordPress and Joomla) on the AWS cloud.
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate/
- Architect Associate 2019 – Course Site