- Computer access and internet
- Programming experience
Explore how to connect to a Google Sheet Data as a JSON feed and use the data to create a dynamic web quiz game application
Source code is included – please try the code as you work through the lessons.
- How to set up the basic Project shell with HTML and CSS
- Use fetch to connect to the web app URL for the data source
- Creating a function to display data contained in the web application
- Logic to approach game design and building of the web application
- Next steps for the player and using Game data
- Debugging and advancing game design
- Apply styling for a better-looking game
- Conclude the game quiz – make it dynamic so driven by the JSON data and flexible to change as the data changes.
- Create a Google Script web app using Google Spreadsheet data
- Structure JSON from an array object
- Connecting sheet data to your web application
Enjoy learning have fun!!!!
Fast Friendly support to help answer any questions you might have and to help clarify content is always available in the Q&A section. Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of real-world experience ready to help you learn more. Step by step training resources and source code is also included to get you started quickly.