- You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
Updated with the latest CC 2020 release.
Join this Adobe After Effects CC course to have fun while learning quickly!
If you are looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the way to do that. After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real-world projects to build your confidence.
I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this course.
What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real-world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/after-effects-cc/
- Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course Site
- Last updated 11/2019