- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required
Hi there, my name is Dan Scott. I am an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop.
Are you struggling to learn Photoshop on your own? This course will allow you to use Photoshop professionally. You will be able to add Photoshop to your CV & start getting paid for your Photoshop skills.
In this course, I will teach you everything you need to know about getting started with Photoshop. You’ll learn how to use Photoshop for use in Graphic Design & for Photoshop Retouching. You will create lots of your own projects that you can add to your own portfolio to help your employment.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, photography or design. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
You will learn the Photoshop ‘secret sauce’ whereby we will magically enhance our background and when necessary completely remove people from images.
There are exercise files available to download so that you can follow along with me in the videos. There are lots of assignments I will set so that you can practice the skills you have learned.
If you have never opened Photoshop before or you have already opened Photoshop and are struggling with the basics, follow me and together we will learn how to make beautiful images using Photoshop.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Photoshop in their career & get paid for their Photoshop skills.
- Newbie’s, amateurs, graphic designers, motion graphics artists, Illustrator users, and any creatives who want to design their own graphics and edit their own photos from scratch
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/adobe-photoshop-cc-essentials-training-course/
- The complete guide to Google forms Course
- Last updated 11/2019